Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MTV's 16 and Pregnant

Okay, so I was reading some comments about Jenelle, a mother on MTV's series 16 and Pregnant who is too immature to have a baby. It's not my place to judge her or the decisions she has made in her life. People need to understand there is not a choice when it comes to an unborn life. What I don't understand is why it is so hard for people to grasp that concept.

People who made comments like, "That baby should have been aborted" really need to wake up and smell the coffee. I remember when I didn't think much about the abortion issue but when I buried my daughter, God opened my eyes to the issue full force.

Jenelle's baby is a wonderful blessing and it's terrible that she isn't accepting of her precious gift. From watching the show and hearing Jenelle's mother yell, "Well, if you aren't going to take care of IT, then we need to find IT a home.", this baby certainly deserves a better family. It's really sad. I can't stress this anymore then I already have.. A BABY IS NOT A IT!!!

Have you actually seen an abortion being performed? Have you seen a baby being aborted through ultrasound? No matter what form of abortion is being performed the BABY is in pain and the heartrate rises because of the babies fear. Have you ever heard of Post-Abortion Syndrome? This is the emotional and psychological consequences of an abortion. Also known as depression.

Learn the fact before you go through with an abortion. Here are some website that will be helpful with your research:

www.abort73.com
http://www.leaderu.com/orgs/tul/pap1.html
Also, YouTube is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, Friend!