Saturday, March 27, 2010

January 4, 2009

Sunday, January 4, 2009
Doctor's Appointment #1

My first Doctor's appointment went very well. I denied all genetic testing and counseling but accepted all ultrasounds. I think I would be crazy to deny ultrasounds. We had our first ultrasound done and the sonographer, Sarah, did measurements. The baby is 1 inch, which is right on target. The heartbeat is 180, which the Doctor said that with such a strong heartbeat this early on our chances of a miscarriage is less than 5%. YAY!

It was such a relief to finally go to the doctor and hear good news. The worst part about the visit would have to be the 9 tubes of blood they drew.. ugh.. I thought I was going to pass out. I got to bring home two ultrasound pictures and I wanted to post them but I got too excited and put them in a scrapbook. The next ones I get I promise to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, Friend!