Saturday, March 27, 2010

December 5, 2008

Friday, December 5, 2008
We're Pregnant! Yippy!

Hard to believe but true! We are pregnant! I have to say 'we'.. I guess because I'm going through the actual body changing pregnancy and Michael is going through my emotional ups and downs. Which include my outbursts of anger and tears during the movie ELF. <- Don't ask! It took 5 pregnancy tests to make me actually believe that they were actually positive... this is after having one year of past negative pregnancy tests. Well, after going to a doctor's office.. it was confirmed that we are 5 weeks 4 days. I have to say that Thanksgiving this year is the most memorable and special for me. Michael is excited but a little nervous at the same time. He doesn't want anyone to forget Lilly. I know that I'll never forget Lilly. She isn't forgettable or replacable.
I'm definately feeling some symptoms.. SLEEPY!!! Last night I woke up 3 times to use the bathroom. If its that bad now I can't imagine how many times I'll be waking up at 6 months. Ugh.. but at least I'm not sick.. yet.. *knock on wood*

There is one thing that is upsetting. Michael's Grandmother passed away November 30th. I regret not getting to know her better and visiting her more like she wanted me and Michael to. I really wish that she would have been able to meet her new Great Grandchild but I'm sure that she will see him/her from Heaven. Tomorrow we will be having a visitation, memorial, and graveside. :*(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, Friend!