Saturday, March 27, 2010

February 28, 2009

Saturday, February 28, 2009
17 Weeks
This week, I've been super sick. I don't know if its the pregnancy or the virus that's been going around. Last time I went to the doctor they said I weighed about 118. I guess they were happy with that weight, and I'm pretty happy they didn't tell me to gain more.
At the last doctor's appointment, not everything was perfect... as I probably wrote. The doctor came in after the ultrasound and went down the list. Everything was great except one of the baby's kidneys is slightly larger then the other. She said that it wasn't in abnormal range but that they are still going to keep an eye on it. I wanted to cry after she told me that. She kept telling me that its probably nothing and its nothing to worry about. Do you know what is funny about her saying that??? They told me that same thing after Lilly's ultrasound. She also said that if I wanted to have another ultrasound done over at Fetal Medicine, she would schedule me an appointment. I asked her if Fetal Medicine was Brody School of Medicine and she said yes. I would rather cut my foot off and eat my toes then walk back into that place. I didn't tell the doctor that. I just told her that I would never step foot back into that place ever.
I just don't understand, if its nothing to worry about then why were they offering for me to go to Brody.. again???? I have to admit, last week I was pretty mad with God. I asked him over and over again.. why? Is it hard to give me just one perfect ultrasound? Why have I always got to worry about something?
Please keep us in your prayers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, Friend!