Saturday, March 27, 2010

February 4, 2009

Wednesday, February 4, 2009
What Sleep?

This week, I've really been struggling to sleep. I'm a belly sleeper. I'm going to miss sleeping on my belly for at least 6 more months. Poo! Last night, it was really hard for me to sleep because the News said that it was going to snow. I'm like a little kid about snow.. too exciting! After looking out the window to see if it was snowing at 2:30am (of course, it wasn't), I fianlly fell asleep. Now its 12:33pm and I feel like I'm going to pass out right here and drool all over the keyboard.

I cannot wait until Feb. 18 to have my ultrasound. I told my mother-in-law, Susan, that I just want to break into the Doctor's office and give myself an ultrasound. I'm so giddy to know whether the baby is a boy or girl. Can't wait to decorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, Friend!