Saturday, March 27, 2010

March 8, 2009

Sunday, March 8, 2009
19 Weeks

19 Weeks and 1 Day today! Lately, I have been feeling like a hippo.. unattractive and fat. I haven't been able to get a lot of sleep lately. I've been shoving pillow under and around every part of me, soon I think Michael is going to have to migrate to the couch. :)

I can't wait to start decorating Dylan's room. I bought a few canvas' today so that I can begin painting pictures for his room.. I would do murals but I don't think our landlord would like that. I finally go Michael to go with the sailboat theme. He was set on sports.. YUCK! I've already registered for sailboat stuff.

Michael took me last week to go register at Babies R Us. I think that he was having fun picking out all the baby boy clothes and things. I'm just really happy to see my husband so happy.

Last night, my sisters (without Sarah :(.. ) and I, went to Barnes and Nobles and while we were there Michael calls and wants me to pick him up a Expectant Fathers baby book. I'm so happy that he is so excited about the baby.

Well, my next appointment will be March 17th.. I can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, Friend!