Saturday, March 27, 2010

April 8, 2009

Wednesday, April 8, 2009
24 Weeks- Best Hair Days!

Okay, so I'm skipping ahead a few days! I'm actually 23 Weeks 5 days... basically 24 Weeks! :) The pants that I'm wearing in the picture are being held together in the front with a hairband.. they fit about a month ago.. I swear. I'm definitely going to have to retire the shirt I was wearing. :?/ I like that shirt! Oh well anyways.. nothing really new has been happening to me or my body except for the fact I'm bigger and tummy hurts from stretching. Still the usual, no sleep, hungry all the time, and my clothes are shrinking... but my hair looks wonderful! ;) I have been feeling him kick a lot lately. I was in Down On Mainstreet, tuesday, for the BLT special (thanks Ashley for the BLT cravings) and he was kicking and he actually let the Patsy, Brookes, and Kira feel. I was surprised, he usually stops when someone puts their hand on my tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, Friend!