Saturday, March 27, 2010

December 27, 2008

Saturday, December 27, 2008
8 Weeks

As of today I'm 8 weeks 6 days! :) I figured out last night that grape juice does not mix with pregnancy. I found myself running to the bathroom. At least this time I can count how many times I've actually gotten sick... which is only 3 times. When I was pregnant with Lilly I was sick everyday, all day. For Christmas this year, I got a diaper bag full of baby stuff. Just looking at baby stuff makes me more and more excited.

Monday, December 29th is my first doctor's appointment. I'm not too excited about the 6 tubes of blood they will be taking but I know its worth it. I'm prepared for the Doctor's and their talk that they are going to have with me about having tests done. My answer will be a big, fat NO! I can easily say that no matter what happens, whether that baby is healthy or not, I will still love my child. Abortion will always be out of the question for me. I have to say that I'm too strong of a person for that.

I'm really amazed that I'm showing so fast. Maybe its twins! :) I wouldn't mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, Friend!