Saturday, March 27, 2010

January 26, 2009

Monday, January 26, 2009
Doctor's Appointment #2

Nothing really interesting happened today at my Doctor's Appt. I was a little disappointed that I didn't have an ultrasound done. I heard the baby's heartbeat again and its 160. Fast heartbeat.. maybe its a girl. :) Dr. Fisher said that hopefully by the next appintment I will have gained a pound. Not this past sunday but last sunday marks the beginning of true morning sickness and all day gagging. :( YUCK!

My next appointment will be on Feb. 18. In 3 weeks and at that appointment I will find out if I'm having a girl or a boy. Too exciting. Michael and I have decided that if its a girl we will name her Faith Elizabeth and if its a boy we will name him Dillon Michael. I really have no preference, I just pray for a healthy baby.

I am extremely confident and I have a lot of faith in knowing that I will be having a healthy baby. Thats one reason why we chose the name Faith. I think that without faith me and michael wouldn't be as strong as we are today. So I think that Faith is going to be more then just a name for us, it has so much more meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, Friend!